Academic Success Coaching, in CIT, aims to support your successful progression towards your degree, help you stay on track with your learning and meet the new challenges of studying in third level education.
Reasons to consider Academic Success Coaching
- If you are doubting your ability or commitment to your course
- If you think that you are currently underperforming and can do more
- If you are ready to make some positive changes to how you’re learning at CIT
- If your dream is to get the best degree you can.
Studying in third level is a whole new experience and it makes new demands of you: particularly around new ways of learning and studying and new ways of managing your time.
In order to meet these new experiences and challenges head on, it's important to think about some key questions and find answers to them. If you do, you will find challenges ahead easier to overcome
- What do I expect of myself?
- What do I want to gain from doing my degree?
Academic Success Coaching can help you to
- Get organised & meet deadlines without that last minute stress and panic.
- Develop good learning techniques and skills.
- Identify additional learning resources for challenging subjects.
- Prepare for exams and reduce anxiety.