Academic Success Coaching, in CIT, aims to support your successful progression towards your degree, help you stay on track with your learning and meet the new challenges of studying in third level education, whether you are in First Year or Second, Third or Fourth Year.
Academic Success Coaching works with you to:
- help build on your experiences of learning to reach your potential.
- develop strategies and skills to help you improve your academic performance.
- identify your academic goals and challenges.
Our meetings with students often involve:
- Self-awareness - helping you to identify your goals, motivation, strengths and purpose
- Time-management techniques - how to balance study with other responsibilities such as work, sporting commitments etc.
- Study strategies and skills - how to study effectively and take useful notes
- Better organisational skills
- General moral support and reassurance
- Identify and link you to other useful CIT resources and/or supports
Academic Success Coaching is free and open to all students… so it is for you! You can book a session here. Did you know that Academic Success Coaching now offers drop-in sessions? Drop into the ALC, D259B, on Monday and Wednesday afternoons between 2pm-4pm. This semester get organised and focus on your goals.