Applications for funding are now OPEN.
Please complete application for funding on this link: https://bit.ly/2UbkQwg
Deadline for application to be extended to Wednesday 31st July, 2019 at 5pm. Applications must be submitted online.
Every year, Academic Departments are invited to apply for small amounts of seed funding to develop Transition to CIT projects that may form part of the Good Start initiative for 2018/19 and/or address particular concerns of individual departments with regard to enhancing the new first year transition.
Projects proposed may commence before summer.
Some examples of types of suitable projects include;
- Development of School/department specific Student Guides to Success: webpages, hardcopy, usb keys etc.
- Staff / student relationship building events.
- Social induction/ icebreaking activities/ meet and greet events with first year academic staff and later year students.
- Academic Induction seminars.
- Role model seminars.
- A Faculty/ school based social media welcome campaign.
- First year notice boards and first year team profiles.
- Competitions and prizes.
- Collaborative events with Good Start team.
For further information on how to apply for Transitions to CIT funding, contact Róisín O'Grady: firstname.lastname@example.org