The first year of your degree is very important. When you get started with the right habits you have a stronger likelihood of making positive academic progress every year.
At Academic Success Coaching you can pick up techniques and methods that work for 3rd level, such as how to:
- Taking good notes that you can use as effective learning aids.
- Using well researched learning/study methods and techniques.
- Dealing with procrastination and distractions, so they no longer pose a threat to your success.
- Using an organised system for assignments, essays and projects to help you understand the tasks and complete them to deadline.
- Establishing a practice of independent learning outside of class.
You can book a session here.