Monday 12.30-2.30pm, Dr. Mark Hartnett, D259A
Tuesday 12.30-2.30pm, Dr. Mark Hartnett, D259A
Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm, Dr. Catherine Palmer, D259A
Thursday 12.30-2.30pm, Dr. Mark Hartnett, D259A
Friday 1-2pm, D259A, Mr. Jeremiah McCarthy
NMCI: Tuesdays 6pm to 8pm, Mr. David Hodge, Room 0.32/0.34
Bishopstown Campus: Wednesday, 12.30-2.30pm, Mr. Adam Shabib, Room D259B
The Department of Mathematics, together with the Academic Learning Centre, is running some lunchtime clinics in Numbas over the next two weeks.
Times are as follows:
- Wed 20th Sept @ 12pm-1pm, Mr. Justin McGuinness, in B231
- Thurs 21st Sept @ 12.30pm-2.30pm, Mr. Justin McGuinness, in B231
If you missed your first Numbas lab, or if you feel that you could do with a refresher, then you are very welcome to drop into B231 during any one of these clinics. Please note that you don’t have to stay for the full session.
Thursdays 1-2pm, D259B, Mr. John O’Sullivan
- Subject sessions are FREE OF CHARGE.
- Students can check the timetable online and can drop-in without prior booking
- All ALC support sessions are open to all CIT students
- Students may attend as many subjects and sessions as they wish - in fact many students attend every week.
- Lecturers are present during the scheduled ALC support times to answer students’ varied queries
- Students are required to sign an attendance sheet at each ALC support session
- Students are welcome to call to the ALC Coordinator, office D259 for advice and up-to-date ALC information
- Any further queries contact the Academic Learning Centre office