ALC Semester 1 Mathematics and Statistics
Free learning support sessions running every week starting Week 1 Semester 1 as follows:
Monday, 1-2pm, D259A, Dr. Julie Crowley
Monday, 4-5pm, B231, Dr. Julie Crowley (Maths/Stats EXCEL and Numbas)
Monday, 5-6pm, D259A, Dr. Julie Crowley
Tuesday, 1-2pm, D259A, Dr. Julie Crowley
Tuesday 4-6pm, D259A, Dr. Julie Crowley
Thursday, 10 am-12noon, D259A, Dr. Julie Crowley
Friday,11am-12noon, D259A, Dr. Catherine Palmer
Friday, 12noon-1pm, D259A, Dr. Violetta Morari
ALC Semester 1 information
study smarter, not harder!
- ALC invites students to drop-in for academic learning support over thoughout Semester 1 where they will meet with lecturers who are present during the ALC timeslots to answer students’ varied queries and offer good guidance in preparation for upcoming assessments and Examinations
- Students can check the timetable online and can drop-in without prior booking (see drop down menu above)
- All ALC support sessions are open to all CIT students free of charge
- Students may attend as many subjects and sessions as they wish - in fact many students attend every session.
- Lecturers are present during the scheduled ALC support times to answer students’ varied queries and to give good guidance in preparation for Continuous Assessments and Examinations.
- Students may swipe in with their student cards at each ALC support session to register attendance, although there is no requirement to do so.
- Students are welcome to call to the ALC Coordinator, office D259 for advice and up-to-date ALC information. Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any further queries contact the Academic Learning Centre office